Thursday, March 21, 2013

Myriam Fares Parents Must Be So Proud Of Their Little Girl



I often wonder how do families of pop stars that overdo it on using sex as a marketing strategy feel about them. I am certain there's double standards, women are much easier target and i should not really be that way. I know I am mindful of that, and pick on guys as much as i do on women who make a bad music video or focus on the sex part and not the entertainment.

One curious case is the Lebanese songstress Myriam Fares. She has sold her body parts on camera, look no further than the way most of her music videos are filmed, Myriam does not tell the director anything off limit and she gives them what they want. Boobs, ass shots are abundant with any music video of Ms. Fares.

I really wonder how do her family members or her parents particularly feel about it. I know some of those people can look the other way if their son or daughter buys them stuff and gives them money. Myriam is a bright entertainer with a nice voice and a sweet personality. Maybe she is a good person and we are the bad ones pushing her to show more skin, bigger cleave.  

Myriam Fares - Eih Elly Byehsal / ميريام فارس - إية اللى بيحصل

2 comments:

  1. myriam fares first lancer ki jaan hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a boner whenever I see her dancing. I don't know why! But she just gives me the shivers.
    -M

    ReplyDelete