Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Music for Your Flights Landing, Seriously?





 If you are like me freak out every time your flight is about to land, then maybe you should check out this album. Soothing music to take your mind off the landing experiences. And this is the third volume of this album franchise.

Only one problem, it might be illegal to operate your music player as the flight lands. It has been almost three years since I flew last time, but I am sure you are still not permitted to operate any electronic devices during the take off and the landing.

I cannot speak about the music collection, I would be lying if I claimed to have heard of those names before, I have not. But listening to some of the music--there's one below I have found some calmness.

Nevertheless, this is a good idea
VA - Music for Your flights : landing 2012
1. Aurys - Suave Moon (3:38)
2. Aurys - Rio's Sun (4:07)
3. Andrea Cardillo Project - Buona Vita (4:44)
4. Brass - Rome Vacations (3:57)
5. Giacomo Bondi - At the Brazilian Cafe (4:14)
6. Giacomo Bondi - Chercher (4:18)
7. Giacomo Bondi - Breakfast Club di Milano - Instrumental (4:37)
8. Giacomo Bondi - Por do Sol (3:15)
9. Giacomo Bondi - About a Bird Radio Edit (4:11)
10. Giacomo Bondi - One Night in Rio (3:23)
11. Puro Alec - Extend Your Affection (1:42)
12. Ugo Venturino - Fuerteventura (3:48)
13. Ugo Venturino - From Saragoza to Paris (2:19)

ANDREA CARDILLO CHILL PROJECT VOL 1"BUONA VITA"

0 comments:

Post a Comment