Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ghida Nouri's Upcoming Video Blog Jokes and Looks





Ghida Nouri is an Egyptian blonde that gives her an advantage over other entertainers. She is also funny that can make her career. She was a frequent guest at the popular news satire show by Dr. Bassem Yousef where she told joked and sometimes, thy joked about her exotic look and her being from a ghetto part of Egypt. I am familiar with some male mentality in Egypt who tend to give females a hard time.

There's a promo for her upcoming show she gets her own show and she is trying to tell people she has what it takes. It seems that she has many fans out there and other celebrities also endorse her. The promo's weirdness and lacks focus does not tell you much. I think it's refreshing to see a female in that role--there has been one before her that has a really cool show (Mona Toof anyone?)

So watch the video and let us know what you think. I do not see the video doing Ghida Nouri a favor, I am certain she is more than a pretty face. But I think a lot of people like her just for the looks. I do not connect with her jokes yet, but good looking girls are usually funnier. I hope her video blog or vlog offer a lot of jokes but purpose. I know I admire Ghaida's effort to highlight the struggle of some Egyptian  women during the latest revolution.

Ghida Nouri welcome to prime time!


غيدا نوري: الحلقة زيرو :Ghida Nouri #Zero
   

1 comments:

  1. Hello, I badly need your help for an Arab song. I know I usually listened to it in the 1990s. I don't know the title... It has something like "talaaaa takalaaaa talaaaa" well the rhythm is quite similar... Please help...

    ReplyDelete